We are looking for digital talents for our constantly growing teams Germany wide, including at our locations in Berlin, Hamburg, Karlsruhe, Munich and Stuttgart:
Android Developer (f/m/x)Berlin (Germany wide)Full time
- You will work on exciting projects in a native mobile environment with our international customers.
- You will support the development and integration of Android and hybrid mobile applications.
- Your will collaborate with our product manager & designer to build state of the art e-mobility application used by thousands of users.
- You have very good programming skills in Kotlin and experience with Java (programming language and API).
- Your heart beats for the development and integration of Android and hybrid mobile applications (eg. Flutter, React Native).
- You have excellent knowledge and experience with the Android platform (activities, fragments, services, content providers).
- You are familiar with the areas of code management (e.g., SVN, Git), TDD (eg, JUnit, Robolectric, espresso), dependency management, automating build processes, and deploying applications (such as Gradle, Jenkins).
- You feel at home in a team that has high standards and passionately develops software.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Innovation: Let your ideas flow and share them in our inject sessions, digital expert academy, hackathons or internal/ external meetups.
- Work-Life-Balance: Fair & Flexible working hours, Home-Office, Part Time or Sabbatical to keep you balanced.
- Miscellaneous: Job Ticket, Company Pension Scheme, Great Office Locations, Employee Discounts, Gym Membership (John Reed) & a lot of great diconium events.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/pXDdw4-7UgoWe are diconium.As a 100% subsidiary of Car.SW Org., the IT group unit of Volkwagen, diconium is a service provider for the entire process of digital transformation: from innovation & strategy, customer experience, marketing & AI, commerce and technology solutions to the establishment of digital units.Convinced?Are you looking for an innovative working environment in the e-commerce sector with an agile up-to-date-culture? Then you will be the right new team member of our development unit.
Your contact:Stephanie Paulick
+49 (0)30 364 28-274
We are looking forward to your application!